Father and son not always eye to eye shirt - New Collection

Makes up life's tale to many a sense heart! Leonard Cohen , On the lyrics to "You Have Liked Enough" in an interview released at the Ten New Songs web site (2001) "You've gotten loved enough, now let me be the lover." You possibly can say that God is speaking to you or the cosmos, or your lover. However love is a terrible factor: I've seen my girlfriends suffer and I do not need the identical factor to happen to me. … Although my intention is to grasp love, and though I suffer to consider people to whom I gave my heart, I see that those that touched my coronary heart did not arouse my body, and that those that aroused my physique failed to touch my heart. Father and son not always eye to eye. For when these partitions come down, then love takes over, and it not issues what is feasible or impossible; it doesn't even matter whether we will hold the beloved one at our aspect. Even when loving meant leaving, or solitude, or sorrow, love was value every penny of its price.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Minnesota Vikings chibi shirt - New Design

Mess with my kids you'll get Jurasskicked by mamasaurus shirt - New Design

Moana chicken hei hei in your pocket shirt - New Design