Dear santa I really did try to be a nice baseball mom but my mouth shirt - New Collection

I wore my Air Drive uniform to responsibility everyday, upon being launched from the unit I received a DD214 with an Honorable Discharge and a DD217 indicating the variety of days I served a full time member of the unit. Question: I served within the Texas Air Nationwide Guard from April 1963 to December 1970. Now the VA, headed by some Navy veteran who never served a day on a ship tells me that I would like 24 months consecutive service. When I signed the papers, the necessities for veteran status was 180 days consecutive lively duty. Dear santa I really did try to be a nice baseball mom but my mouth . All service was non-energetic obligation reserve, ( but two week responsibility could have been lively?) yet I used to be Honorably Discharged. This matter might possible be cleared up if Congress simply outlined a Veteran as anybody who served honorably in any capacity underneath any US navy standing. Query is without him being in service throughout energetic conflict will they help him?


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Minnesota Vikings chibi shirt - New Design

Bet on women New Shirt

I'm a simple woman 1979 who love harry potter avengers and game of thrones Hot Shirt